lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Mine♥



Morena:
Head: Catwa
Body: Maitreya
Skin: LePunk - Zara (milk tone)
Nails Base: *SAM* nails - Bento Pointy Nails (Blank)
Nails Color: *SAM* nails - HUD Bento Pointy Nails Pearl
Rings: L.I.C. - Finger Bling
Bracelet: L.I.C. - Elegante bento finger bracelet
 



*I want to talk about the creator of SAM nails. 
She accepted me as a blogger from her store and from the beginning she spoke to me 
as if she were a friend, although we did not know each other. 
She helped me with a problem with my viewer and she had a lot of patience, 
always with the best vibes.
 I think it's important to mention this because among so many haters, 
nice people stand out. 
(I hope I have written it in the right way! sorry for the bad English)

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario